Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's Your Passion?

I started here this morning:
What's Your Passion?



I recently watched this documentary. After seeing this, it got me really thinking that the key to happiness really is pretty simple.

 Find your thing, and do it as much as you can. The problem is that finding your thing is elusive.
At least it is for me.
The problem is, is that my life is almost half over ( I think?) My good years are now. I don't want to miss out on my thing much longer! I want my kids to find their passion young enough where they will benefit from all the goodness that a full, rich, joyful life will give them and their families. I see a lot of people just living day to day, with out much joy. I think for everyone, it's there waiting for you to discover it. So as for me finding my own thing. I will really begin to examine my days and take the advice to jot down what I loved, and what I hated. And start by doing those things more and less, and then hopefully, magically over the course of the winter and spring, I will know more about my thing and purpose than I ever have before.
It's a good start.
Care to join me?
Come on, you know you really want to discover your thing, too....

3 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I know that when I take time to visit the beach and/or take photos I am a much better mom and wife. They are the things that feed my soul.

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Well... my family does, too, obviously. You know what I mean ;)

Frogcreek said...

I know. Pictures and seeing/taking them often, especially of the ones you love to spend time with, is soul feeding. I think that is the root I want to feed more. I want to find the things or activities that make me a better happier person and just MAKE the time to do them. I believe the more I do that, the more good everything will be ( not that things are bad, I just want it to be great). And when that happens, what could I cultivate then?