Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

making a book


I haven't been here this week, as I have been making another blog book at blurb. It is my goal this year to get all caught up with that. It's really great to physically be able to hold these pages, and know that all my pictures and memories are safe by my side if this place crashes.
Not that it will, but if it does, you know...
Anyway, I am not getting paid or anything to plug for Blurb, but I truly love how my books come out. There are many sites that you can use to make a blog to book, but Blurb is really customizable. I can enlarge my pictures, change up the layout and delete pages or images that I do not wish to print. With some other sites you do not have that control, and the pictures are really, really teeny.
So, if you were interested in publishing your blog into a book for your self, you should check it out. 
Also, trying to publish a blog that is 5 years old is a lot of work. I really wish I could turn back the hands of time, and that I had done a book every year, if you post a lot then every 6 mos. It wouldn't be the mountain of a job that it is today. Each step is a step closer, right?

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

That is so my goal this Winter as well. But I always seem to forget, or are doing something else. hopefully soon though....

Frogcreek said...

get on it! :>)

Homeschool said...

Thank you for reminding me. I got started but it is a little overwhelming at the beginning. I think I'll do it right now (instead of watching Nashville!) BTW... T designed a Hip Hop routine for the 3 of them tonight. He is dying to see them.