Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hey there!

We have been pretty busy doing lots o'stuff. I just can't seem to write about that here. I am still pretty in love with just snapping photos of it all. Truth is that I love taking pictures, so I say if you love something and it makes you happy, then do more of that! 
 I said it once on here already, and I will say it again. I can see the cobwebs and dust building up in here! If you are remotely interested in seeing any of us doing our thing, you can look up to to the right of the page and you will see two options to see photos. Both instagram, and no, you do not need an account to see them. One option is an RSS Feed. and the other is a simple button that will link you to a page viewer. So that's where I have been. Not saying I won't post on here anytime soon, but I have nothing rattling in my brain yet. That could change pretty quickly though...
 Things you will see if you click on the link:
cute puppies that we have fostered/ are fostering.. PUPPIES!
trip into NYC ( girls day out!)
cute minecrafting, breakdancing boys
scenes and beauty from our day
:>)


No comments: