Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Comments back ON!

So this lady I know, Heartrockin' Mama. She said it was a no like to have my comments turned off. And I was like ok, I will turn them back on....
So why did I turn them off anyways?
Well, I have always wanted to try and turn them off because then I would not feel the need to check my blog randomly through the day to se if anyone commented.
Come on, you know you do it too...
Because sometimes if I thought that I had exciting or lovely stuff on here, and no one was commenting for hours and hours, it was like watching a pot boil...
 Not that I post for comments specifically, but sometimes I could not understand why some fluff post had 6 comments and my very own faves were flatlines... It's nice to say, we or I don't care about comments, but sometimes we really like to get them, and enjoy that we made a connection out there with someone who gets us and likes us for whatever reason. Also, I had this issue where sometimes I read blogs quickly, like a few of them in a rapid fire succession. Thing is, sometimes I don't have the time, or I am on my phone, or just am too tired to put a well thought out sincere response-so I don't. And Me being a good thinker, pretty much knows that the other person wants a dialogue or a comment on their post too. So I would feel a bit crappy about not commenting on their stuff. So, I thought, well hey! If I stop caring about the comments, and block commenting on my blog, than it frees me to comment on other peoples blogs when I actually can and feel it!
No pressure...
Fucking brilliant!
 maybe not..
I guess like most things, there is no easy way out.
I just have to be not lazy, and work on my own little issues.
So comment if you want, I promise I won't check this place every time I log on...
As if...

9 comments:

Frogcreek said...

Looks it's me! I made a comment, I have a comment! Anyway, so, if you wanted, and I am just saying, that if you had wanted to comment on a few of my past posts, but couldn't because it was soooo impossible... That look, you can! Ok, bye.

Heart Rockin Mama said...

You are so good to me <3

Homeschool said...

All I can say is that you better keep blogging. I don't care if you have comments or not but you have to keep blogging...so there.

Frogcreek said...

I am aren't I? Heart rockin' I really am the absolute best to you! It's love.
homeschool- I was never going to stop blogging, just not sure what the hell I want to do here. I guess that is best place to start... A change, but no thought out plan. It seems to be the path of my life!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Soul mates.
Close sitting sister friend.
Family.
I love you <3

Heart Rockin Mama said...

WOW!!! Looks at all the comments!!!

Frogcreek said...

Man, my place is blowing up, all I can say is that holy crap, do I feel loved! It's like close sitting with HRM but I am not actually there. This totally works for me. Man, you rock my worllllddd!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

GooberNut

Jessica said...

I am glad to see your comments on. Sometimes the best dialogue occurs in the comment section! Looking forward to seeing where you decide to take the direction of your blogging!