Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Amelia Earhart

 We watched a pretty interesting documentary. The kids and I got way into it. I had no idea there was more to the story than just simply lost at sea!
Amazon.com: Earhart's Electra: Eyewitness Accounts of What Happened to Amelia's Plane: Richard Martini: Movies & TV
Then of course we had to watch more of a movie about her, since we had some intriguing background now. So we went with this:
http://www.amazon.com/Amelia/dp/B0036SLOP8/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1351789724&sr=1-1&keywords=amelia
 Marlin just finished a book on Helen Keller. I guess I better start the hunt to find something to snuggle in with....

2 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I love documentaries. I have a whole list I want to watch!

Frogcreek said...

Pretty much the best...