Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

38


I had a birthday last week!
 My 38th.
 Here I am, still alive and kicking. I have so many things to be thankful for in my life. It makes it easier to keep adding on the years, watch the grays come in, and see the smile lines around my eyes, and mouth. It's just another year lived filled with love, luck and happiness. Here are scenes captured on my Birthday this year.
And yes, it also involves pictures of okra, that were a gift to me! IMG 5361 IMG 5379 IMG 5397 IMG 5368 IMG 5374 IMG 5373 IMG 5375 IMG 5360 IMG 5390 IMG 5404
 just another good Birthday....

3 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Happy Birthday!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday, young lady! Love the food, it all looks perfect.

Jessica said...

I am so happy I was part of your celebration! One thing I ahve notices as I get older is that the years keep getting better and better. Enjoy every moment!