Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Doughnut Plant

379 Grand St. New York, NY 10021
IMG 4589 IMG 4588 IMG 4599
YUM.
I indulged in a rose donut with a gorgeous red real rose petal on top. Could have snapped a photo but um, I ate it.
 I actually brought two more of those home as well as orange blossom cashew, hazelnut creme, wild blueberry,  strawberry jelly filled, coconut custard, and triple chocolate.
You have not lived until you have eaten these doughnuts.
I should probably tell you about the amazing pistachio milk with cardamom, and vanilla bean that I pretty much guzzled down as well.
Perfect match for the rose doughnut.
Devine.
BIG fan...
Jess has shared her yeasty delish experience here.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

There will be more of these donuts in my future! I linked to you today too!!!