Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Do you live near Connecticut?

And do you happen to be looking a new furry family member?
If so Lucky may just be the girl for you!
If I wasn't already at my maximum doggy capacity, I know she would a member of my household. This girl is super cute, super sweet, AND super special. The very cool thing about this dog is that she has super abilities to melt your heart, and the cherry on her sundae is that she does it all with only three legs.
Now that is a super special dog.
Please, if you know anybody that has a remote interest in adopting a dog, or fostering a dog, please contact our amazing friend Claire.
She is the founder, at 13 I may add, of the rescue organization, Lucky Tails.
Her goal and passion is saving dogs at high kill shelters.
I think that is awesome.
How many of us think something out in the world is a shame, but then just go on with our lives? Not Claire, she started this rescue, and is actually out there making a positive change one great dog at a time.
I know not everyone will be able to adopt a dog, but maybe you would consider supporting her, by just clicking that donation button on her site?
I would like to be more like Claire.
I want to try harder to be the change that I want to see in the world, or at least support the ones that I care about!
Spread the world friends, Lucky needs a home!
Hop on over here, to see and hear more about this great dog!

2 comments:

Homeschool said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is such a joy to have friends like you in our lives and you can ask my wife, this is not something I say often. I am very grateful for all you have done for our little girl. It means a great deal to us. George

mamak said...

George-
I am so blown away by this little girl doing huge things, that I will do everything I can to support her! I am so glad that we can help her achieve her dreams.