Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Last bits

I found some lost summer images on my camera.
Ah, summer.
Those were good times.
Fall is ok. I enjoy fall.
But the winter? You can have it. I will take one or two good snows to sled, snow ball and snow man, and just gaze out at the beauty. Then I'd really like summer back.
Oh summer..
I will miss the lazy ambling of you.


 I will miss the look of bare skinned, tanned up, limbs akimbo, popsicle mouth, face painty children, you created.


 I will miss the drowsy, in between the adventure, moments of you.

Bye, for now..
I'll be waiting.
waiting.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amen!

Ingi said...

We are heading into summer here in Oz (although you'd never know from the weather we've had this week). Ahh, you've got me looking forward to it now!!