Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Borrowed photos!

I have been forgetting my camera and phone all. the. time. lately. Must be winter brain creeping in. So I went around and borrowed some pictures...
We spent another lovely weekend with the Dorsey's. They took us to Boston to walk with their cousin  in a Juvenile Diabetes walkathon.

We walked three miles together with thousands of others. It was pretty neat.
But I think their favorite part was the train ride.

Kaya is still bellowing out at random, Braintree train!
Never mind, you had to be there...
And then just a couple of days ago we headed to New Haven to spend the day poking around with these girls.

 We love going down town.
This expedition included The Yale Art Gallery,


Indian food,

and TWO bookstores.

We were even treated to a rare sighting of genuine Monks! See them in the background in orange?

I took that as a good omen.
Well, when was the last time YOU saw Monks?

3 comments:

MamaTea said...

Looks like another amazing day spent with friends! Lucky you!

Shel said...

Great post, friend! I love all the pictures but the one of the monks may be my fave! :)

Elemental Handcrafts said...

That is a great photo of you and E and G in the museum. Did Jess take it?