Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A day of pirates, mustaches and Indian food involving a meal worm.

Went to a really fun party.

It involved sword skills taught by piratey types,

They practiced,




and then,

the much awaited free for all!
Some how there were mustaches,


and they made them look swell.

Then there was the Indian dinner with friends.

There happened to be a meal worm, accidently.

But I kind of gobbled it down on purpose.
It tasted like a single rice krispie.
I bet pirates ate meal worms.

5 comments:

Rosemarie said...

OK The party looked fun but the meal worm grossed me out!

mamak said...

I kind of have a thing for eating bugs!

Ruralmama said...

I love the whole thing! OMG the whole thing!! What fun!

Jessica said...

Yeah. I don't think I could have kept the worm down.

Elemental Handcrafts said...

I think about this almost on a daily basis. The scar is slowly healing after witnessing the bug eating. This is why I love Kim. My boundaries have now been expanded. Thanks Kim. <3