Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

You know what time it is!

Time to clean off my phone! I have been so lax as of late. The weather has been good and we have been cleaning up the yard of brush, and planting, and playing. I am so plum tired at the end of the day that sitting down at the computer seems like a huge mountain. I'd rather fall into the bed with four others and watch another hour of Gone with the Wind. That movie is nearly 4 hours long, and I can't believe how much the kids like it!
Anyway, sorry for the long break, but I have a feeling it's going to be like this when the weather gets even better...
 From our visit, Jean's special bridge.

That was lovely.
 Carly likes mints, and we have been indulging her. But when you show up with out one...

Look out! You get the "eye".
Marlin has been so into cooking lately that she ordered herself an apron off of Etsy. She has been a big help making meals lately.

She even made us a lovely batch of pancakes with whipped cream for breakfast today.
Thanks for her inspiring her, Lilah!
We got a new game, "Pay Day"

Umm, they like it..
New summer reading came in!

Some dove right in.

Dogs that glow,

Kids that catch themselves..

Horses that try to act like dogs who glow.

Ramp season is upon us!

Yum!
Awesome pottery class picnic.

I can not wait to show you the amazing creations that they brought home to me.
I love how they fill my house.
And yes, oh hell yes! We had an 80 degree day.

And we soaked it up.

No comments: