Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg hunt!

Our friend was going to host an Easter egg hunt this year, but unfortunately she wasn't able to do it. The kids were really excited about it, so I decided last minute-ish to host it over here. I am glad I did. It was a great afternoon with good friends.
We got up early and made the cupcakes,


 and thought of some fun activities.


We also cleaned house...
Who wants a picture of that?
Before we knew it, everyone arrived and it was game on!














The yard was filled with cuteness, and giggles an the sounds of running feet.





We played tape the tail on the rabbit. Clever, eh?


 Picked out prizes.




Devoured the cupcakes.


Traded candy..

It was a sweet, sweet day.


Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I do! I do!
I love pictures of a clean house. :) Obviously.

A super fun day!

Jessica said...

bummed we missed it! Greg and I were salivating over the amount of wood you have to burn next year (you know I have an addiction to my fireplace)! Are those all trees that fell during the storms???

mamak said...

Steph-
I love a clean house as much as you! I will take pictures of my clean house for you soon! I love peeking at yours.
Jessica-
No, there were huge dead trees in the yard that we chose to remove before they hurt someone. It made for a lot of new space as well as fire wood! My heating expenses should be cheap next year!