Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A whole day of being newly eight.

Kaya's birthday was yesterday. He is very big now, 8.


EIGHT.
So we had a whole day to let him do as pleased and celebrated him.
Woke him up,


Gifted him,






Breakfasted in bed,


Played outside all day. Had BBQ for lunch because Mother Nature gave him 50 glorious degrees for his birthday!


Sang and caked,




He picked sushi,


and Habatchi for his dinner




So very fun!
He wished good wishes,

 and we went home and watched Glee and read.
It was quite a good day to be newly 8.
Happy, happy Birthday, Kaya.

7 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a fun day. Happy birthday to him! Looks like somebody likes sharks :-)

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I'm not sure if I've ever told you, but I love him so! I am so glad he had a happy day <3

Rosemarie said...

I think that is the same place we eat Habatchi. We love it. Happy Birthday Kaya. Hope to see you next week.

Stephanie said...

Have a glorious Eight, Kaya!!

Andrea said...

Oh, that is one good birthday! I love that he wanted sushi! That alone looked amazing. I love eight! Such a fun time Mom!! Oh Happy Day!

MamaTea said...

Happy lovely eight!! Looks like a fabulous day of eighting. :)

Jessica said...

I thought I left you a comment from the hotel.......we were sorry we missed his special day but sent our love to him!