Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

found images

Yes!
It's that time where I look back on my phone and camera to find images lost in time....
Here we go!
Yummy lunch with friends.

 
Sleepover for Ev! They picked going out for a cone for dessert..


Weekly swim.


Girl scout sponsored energy efficiency event. Plasma ball fun!


 Look how captivated the boys were with the sit down, you listen, I talk at you table.


:>)

Build your own generator table.


We had a warm spell. It reached the 70's. So we took advantage of it and cleaned the barn up. We need some more of those days. It's been a long winter and it's a mess up there.




Those were two amazing days. So warm and sunny.
Now it's snowing again.
That is some nasty fukaka.
One day it will be summer. Warm, toasty, popsicle fueled days of goodness.
Soon...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I have been wondering what to do with the lost pictures on my phone, thanks for the great idea! It was 70???? Wow. Barn clean-up, yes, I know how much it needs to be done, and I am not looking forward to it. I am having a little wine with my snow tonight:)

Stephanie said...

Seventies. !!
Can't wait.

Snow. yep. sigh.

BUT -
I do love the color and light in these shots. :)

Karen said...

Hey I know some of those girls ;) [Grace and Lilah] I see you all over the place and wanted to say hello. I love the Barn picture, at first I thought it was a frame you inserted the picture in...very cool. :)

We warmed up only to cool way down too. Got us all excited! But you are right..soon soon.