Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Home


Saying good bye to our family was hard.


But fireworks always help.


They do..

Hopped on a jet plane,

 or two,

as we glided over New Jersey, we saw snow.


It looked cold.
We beat a huge storm by hours.


A very big storm.

What away to return back to unpredictable New England.


I thought I kind of liked snow. What I learned is that I truly don't. It's pretty and all, but I am not a skier or into the luge.

I prefer where I visited much better. All I know is once Addy retires, we are out of here!
So if you were planning on long games of canasta near the fire in our long john's...


You are dreaming.

5 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I'm still planning on long games of can... oh wait... no I'm not! But I'm sure we'll be hanging wherever you are :-) The warmer the better!

Jessica said...

Just make sure wherever you go you have a spare bedroom for us!

Andrea said...

Ahh, snow. I am glad to see you back in it. I will follow along to see what warm weather climate you migrate to. But for tonight, hunker down.

Jessica said...

What a lot of snow, an awful lot of snow.All that from one storm?

mamak said...

Jessica-
Yes, one major storm. We had 3 foot drifts in areas! Crazy, huh?