Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

They're creepy and they're kooky, mysterious and spooky,



They're all together ooky, the Frog Creek family!

Well, we kinda are.
We decided this year, well , Marlin basically said that she was having a Halloween party. She made me go to evite make an invite to her liking, and she hit send. 
It was a done deal. 
I had to get my crud together and pull it off. I had a lot of help from every member of the tribe, and pull it off we did!
We baked,
and baked,
and compiled  icky recipes.
We shopped and schemed for weeks. We bought costumes,

 We made a hall of screams, 
or the haunted hallway if you'd rather. 
We went to the dollar store and bought a whole rack of toilet 
paper!




We procured dry ice.

The family snake even had a part. Our Massachusetts friends
came for a sleep over.
 It was so very fun. I maybe would consider doing it again. If certain smaller versions of myself poked me a little again next year.
There was even an after party. It involved lots of dancing, it made the moms giggle.
Just a note to myself.
Halloween around this creek is a big deal.









9 comments:

varunner said...

Now that looks like one of the best Halloween bashes ever! :-)

marcia @Child in Harmony said...

AWESOME Photos!

happy day!
~marcia

denise said...

Oh, so so much fun!

Andrea said...

Love it! What are those eyeball marshmellow things, and can I make them too?

FreeMamaof2 said...

Oh my goodness! Awesomeness! Looks like a spooktacular time! :) Love to all of you. Hope to see you goons soon! :)

mamak said...

Andrea, those eye balls are sourced from Family fun mag Here is the link:http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/edible-eyeball-treats-685115/

ladybug-zen said...

awesome!! we're having one this weekend, can't wait!

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

Looks like lots of fun. We are planning our party for this Saturday. I'm supposed to be googling party ideas as I "speak" :-p

Andrea said...

Thanks for the link! I am trying to get creative around here, maybe I will even post a picture!