Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Been a while

Too busy to check in with all of this playing, exploring, enjoying and hanging out going on.
I have so many pictures that I don't even know where to begin.
There has been friendly
baking.
 Theatre production of little house, and creations,

 and games,

and pretty flowers in the woods,

and art,

and kitchen sink fixing,


Horse love,
 yes, we still have her!
Parks,

 and nail
salons.
There have been walks in the woods,

 and RAMPS!

yummy yummy ramps!
and tadpoles,

and the first inchworm of the season,

and babies.

Two new sweet baby boys.


:>)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Do you have any pictures from the Little House Play? I want to add it to Lilah's portfolio and did not think to take one picture!

mamak said...

I took one but it's hard to see anything. I will see if I can find it or if I deleted it.

Stephanie said...

Finally, babies! :)
So much pond boiling going on at Frog Creek. Frogs jumping everywhere.
Love the kitchen sink,
love the stump,
and I have no idea what ramps are.
Our living things are so different than yours!
And plays are always good!!

Shel said...

Stephanie, I too have no idea what ramps are and I grew up in the same town (right next door as a matter of fact, but that was way before Kim and her tribe lived there). Would love to know more about them too.

Love the pic of the flower. Went in search of those many times as a child. I think they are called Terrillium (sp?) and if memory serves I feel like I remember being told that it's against the law to pick them due to them being endangered. Not sure if that is true, and if it is true if it's still the case.

It's always a treat to have a glimpse of "home". :)

Lisa said...

Looks like you have been busy having fun!! Love seeing the babies!!
have a great weekend
lisa