Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

smatterings





Well, we have been lazy, hanging with our pets, being obsessed with star wars,
 8 days left!
finding baby chick photos of the breeds that our eggs can possibly be.
( image from cackle hatchery, butt cover...)
Researching animals. Hot chocolate snow watching.
Making decisions on selling the baby boy goats, as we are expecting more in May..
Reading and numbers games, cleaning, decluttering, craiglisting, Valentine's preparing, ebaying, spending time with Grandma and Grandpa,
a symphony,
in a beautiful theatre.
girl scouting, sleepover planning,  friday candy runs, breakfast with friends,

discovering a tea shop,

special snacks for lizard friends.



 Frozen creek fun


Nothing really....


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was gonna say, "so.... nothing."
You guys must be bored.
:)

Hey! I challenge you to a Me, Right Now. For tomorrow, if you like. :)

varunner said...

Oooh, new layout! Nice! Although my son really loved your frog...he's totally into frogs right now. I'm very jealous of your eggs. However, we took the big plunge FINALLY! I've been waiting 10 years for this. So I hope to join you in this raising eggs deal. I hope you don't mind me asking you questions as they come? :-)

mamak said...

ask away! Are you going to incubate? If so, start asking now. My email is kimcosar@yahoo.com

mamak said...

Steph, I will go check out your me right now, and try and get on that.

varunner said...

We are going to incubate. Paul and I read a book on it and then bought the supplies. We ordered 25 eggs to start and they should come in Monday or Tuesday. I wrote down your email, thanks. And thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I will return the favor once I get one up and running on my site :-)