Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Puff puff puff

Sorry. Haven't had much time to post. This week has been such a runaroundcrazybusyfunweek.
There has been swimming,

a museum,


getting schooled on girl scout cookie training (me)
joy.
Oh, I like don't actually train the cookies, I am in charge of over seeing the girls in our troop in terms of sales and ordering.
I know it's so confusing. I thought I would have all of our cookies doing amazing things, like rolling out of the box, and dunk yourself. But no, this is what I volunteered for, sales...
So anticlimactic.
Blokus,

Friends for dinner,

feral ones to boot!

Snap circuits.

Hours, and hours and hours

of webkinz.
And not pictured:
Lots of times with snakes and an occasional frozen mouse, snacky Ikea food run with friends, wii, play dates, workbooks, chapter after chapter of The Wheel on the School, Wedgit puzzle solving, cooking, baking, house cleaning, opera ticket buying, battling an algae problem in the fish tank which I am so done with already, a new love of house plants, and the fun in acquiring them, filling in the calendar with lots of fun stuff coming up soon must do's.
You know just running on my little tiny wheel.
Squeak squeak.

6 comments:

Shel said...

What a week you had! I am so sorry that we did not get to come for a visit and be part of it! Be sure to head over to my parents with the cookie order form. My Dad is a HUGE fan of Thin Mints and it has been years since they have had any Girl Scouts to buy from! :)

Stephanie said...

:)
Missed you.

mamak said...

OK! We'll try to this weekend! We were gonna, but now I will tell them that you sent me!
:>)

Rosemarie said...

Sounds like a fun week. Hope we can be part of it one day soon.

mamak said...

As soon as you get back Rose! Have fun!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Looks like fun.
Miss you guys ;)