Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't ask...

Things are going great, lots of fun fooling with our new things,
We are all really enjoying the wii.
That is just a whole new world, a good one, especially for K. He never has found his thing. I think he may be a gamer. I am so happy for him. He really shines when he is doing his thing.
Trixie the Christmas mouse has gone missing.
Somewhere..
I wonder how long a gimpy mouse will evade us. It's been a few days...
We've seen friends on vacation, we have tidied, and reorganized the house, we have sushi'ed and Avatar'ed. We have friends coming over for New Year's.
We've

Don't ask...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Give hrmj a big kiss from me.
(she's to give you one from me, too.)
xxoo

MamaTea said...

I won't ask...because my guess is we've "been there, done that"...quite a lovely little darling!! And quite artistic!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

:-(
Miss Maeve is so sick this morning.
We will miss you, but will plan on next weekend if it works for you...