Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Lots of doings

We have just been living life as usual. These last Autumnal days are jammed packed. We are trying to get out in the elements before the true "It's too cold" settles in these parts.
So we have been:
Walks in the woods,

with my girl.

and wearing our crazy pants.

Seeing Seussical,

playdates,

focusing,

and teaching little Bro.

Old Sturbridge Village!


Learning checkers,



dipping candles,

Pomander balls,

making candle holders

from tin.

Cabellas!

Alpaca

farm visit,

and M is really digging working on latch hooking!

Some other interesting adventures as well, and they contain death, blood and guts, and the return of the deer cam!
Awfully exciting times!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oooh, I forgot all about latch-hooking! :) Remind me in a few years, will you?? (don't think Madd's ready, yet.)

We're soaking it up, too, lots of sixties and near seventy!

I've been thinking of dipping candles, I didn't make any last year, and I could use some more, plus I have a couple of projects in mind for melted wax!

I would love to pound some tin!
That place looks awesome.

julie said...

Glad you guys are having a great time! love the pics of the ALpaca farm. I am having withdrawls from not seeing a farm! Must find one : )

miss you guys!

I used to latch hook when I was little - fun