Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Whoosh!


Well our days are flying by! We have been so busy doing al kinds of neat things.
I guess I will catch up here in the next few posts. and then continue on with Canada.
We went to a Ren fest!
I have been wanting to go for a few years, but E was little and it did not happen.
It was insanely fun!
Seeing all the costumes and hearing all the midevial speak,

E keeps saying in his loud ultra cute voice, " Huzzah! for the tippers!
It was cute.
For a while...
Smee and blogg the singing executioners were big hits,
as was kinky tinky winky!

There was puppetry

and weird guys who carried dead skunks named road kill.

and pretty may poles

Fun stuff!

3 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I am simultaneously thrilled that you all enjoyed it, and insanely disappointed wee couldn't make it ;-(

Miss you guys!

mamak said...

Me too... I didn't want to remind you in that post. There is always next year as well, and once your car is being good, there is a new date to set for here!

Andrea said...

Do you mind saying where this one was, so I can look it up for this fall?? It looks amazing!