Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ok


So some how life has gotten so busy.
All I am trying to do is stay on top of it all, and it's left me precious little time for doing this.
Kind of a bummer, but I will plug along when I can.
I feel like as they get older, and busier with all the things they each want to cram in day, plus my responsibilities as a mom, and for the animals, there just isn't enough hours, and it spills to the next day.
Hmmm...
Anyhow, breaking from Canada to keep up with the present for a bit.
Trees!

Pond exploration!

Huge!

Trash!

Skates!

Daddy rocks!

Theatre!

Cooking!

Carly!

Re-potting!

Friends!

Beach!

Seagull trap?

And so it has been great.
There has been a Grandma and Grandpa sleep over, Dinners with wonderful friends with sleep overs, and huge anticipation for a Halloween party with these kooks! AND going to see "Where the Wild Things Are" !
There has been the creation of a carnivorous plant terrarium.
We have dismantled the saltwater tank, reset, and moved on to Oranda's.
We have redone a Leopard Gecko Habitat.
So busy, but so great.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So busy is right!!
My goodness!
Just look at all that fabulousness.

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Sounds like so much fun! Although, I admit to needing more downtime. I'm pooped just thinking about it!
:-)

Amber said...

Yes so busy, i love your days there. Looks gorgeous what lucky kids they are, lots of love and rich adventures...xxxx

Three Mommies said...

So in re-reading this entry, I have to say how grown-up Evren looks in that first photo. Suddenly he's not a baby-fat cute little thing anymore. Now he's a big guy cool looking at you little man.