Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

behind

We have had a tremendous week.
So busy, so full of amazing moments.
I am so many posts behind.
I know because a birdie told me......
So today, and hopefully over the weekend, I can play catch up.
maybe...
Anyhow, we enjoyed our first freaky frosting on the 17th.

That was fun and and wondrous. Ask me how like snow in february though.
Went to a pretty fun Halloween Bash at the Heart Rockin Family's!
Always a blast because we get to sleepover and chat and play and eat and,












Then it was time to leave and that just isn't very fun at all.
So we wandered over to see the sea.

And it was quite a show.
We roaded home it should have taken a mere 3 hours, but because we drove through a snow globe of sorts,

add on additional 2.
Thankfully I adore trips in the car, and my kids are merry nomads, it always the car clean up we detest most.

Thanks HRF, I can't wait to see you all again. Your family are the best hosts ever, and we love you all. I am so glad that we have connected.

P.S.We love your marsh.

1 comment:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Did the little birdie tell you to dish out all that lovin, too?!!

The pictures are great. Glad you stopped at the ocean for a minute or two.

We TOTALLY love having you here. Any time at all ;-) And I could not be happier to have met you all.

See you in a couple of weeks. Yay!