Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Niagara Falls!


I guess I will just start right at the beginning!
The falls were insane. It was an incredibly loud, misty, turbulent, but the most lovely and amazing thing.
I am so glad we were able to go. I guess one would get the same feeling after seeing something like the grand canyon, or old faithful.
Going on this trip just reaffirmed my desire to see for myself and share with my kids, all that we possibly can, of the amazing sights, places, and people that this diverse planet holds.
It was so, so, cool.
And for all that my mere mortal words can not describe....
Getting ready to stay sort of dry. So that we could venture out on the Maid of the Mist,
to be able to see this,
up close. The kids loved rockin and rollin on the boat. They had a pretty good time!

It's not sight that I'll forget anytime soon. It was a great place to stop and see. They also had this 4D movie called Niagara's fury. That was a ton of fun. moving floors, water in your face, wind, huge screen... what's not to like?
It was just another amazing adventure for us on this wonderful path that we have chosen together.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Such and wonderful and amazing thing to be able to see. I am very envious.
Blessings
Diane

Niagara said...

Hi,
Your post about Niagara Falls caught our eye and we will be mentioning your blog this weekend on www.NiagaraBlog.com. It is not necessary, but appreciated, if you included a link back to us somewhere on you blog. Thanks Rob – niagarablog.com