Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Amazing!

That is what our past week has been.
I mean there was Niagara Falls, a flippin huge water park, a freaky cool Ripleys Museum. Then there was Toronto, a huge food market, a theme park, and dinner theatre. We moved onto to Ottawa for a killer Thai dinner, and an amazingly cool museum. Finally we drove into Montreal to see it's history, check out the beatiful Notre Dame Basilica, a horse carriage ride through old Montreal, we tried Poutine, we toured the biodome. We car ferried over from upstate New York to outside Burlington, VT. and ate the most delicious flatbread and some very great beer. After 6 days and 1400 miles, we arrived home one day early to catch the birth of some awfully cute baby goats!
Just as soon as I get myself organized, back on track, and my pictures uploaded, I will share all the lovely things we saw and did while exploring Canada. It was one great road trip.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait!!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I am so glad you guys had fun. You are one true adventuring family!

Elemental Handcrafts said...

Welcome home my friend! Can't wait to see you and the babies!

Andrea said...

I am glad you had a great trip, but bummed that you were here in Burlington and I didn't know it! We love the flatbread and beer here, too!

Midwest Mommy said...

How fun. Sounds like a great trip.