Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Enjoying

We have really been loving the last few days here! The weather has been fantastic. 
And it's about to get better!
Today, in about an hour, We are heading over to Jean's to hang out with a bunch of cool people, maybe a nice beach, perhaps exploring their salt marsh, hanging in the yard,  dunno? But we are having a sleepover with them, and I am not sure who is more excited, the kids or me?
Anyway, it will be a little road trip into another state, and we love adventures, and good food, and new towns, and cool people, and so it will be a great Saturday!
I am sure I will barrage you with photos in a few days.
Anyway, Our last few days have been:






Kind of like yours, I suspect.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks so great!
Have so much fun at HRMJ's!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Yay!