Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

untitled

My soul has settled and all the murkiness has cleared.
With a little help from my friends, I feel more grounded and comfortable than I have ever been.
 This journey is about me and my family, not about a philosophy, or about doing it right.
I do have a group of people who totally get me. In my closest group, there are 5 of us. 3 of them are children, but they are on equal ground with myself and the other adult in this group.
 Wink, wink.
My other folks, well, they are sharing this path here, online, through words, and images
 Some I have met, others, not yet.
 SO very good.
 Thank you helping me refocus and shrug it off.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love that you're "untitled". :)

It's a complicated subject, that U business.
Fears are doubly toxic, not only do we have to worry about the Learning (sometimes), but we have to then worry about the guilt about worrying about the learning. And the judgments that we imagine coming our way. Doesn't seem very nice or forgiving.
I understand that it's (U) something that's different from all else, and it's the trust and the nature of the thing that is to remain un-altered, I just get sad that we have to feel sad or not good enough when we're going through something unpleasant or challenging for a while.
And we all do... I'm certain of it.
Only hindsight and experience can teach us that it will work out alright (something those of us with young don't have the advantage of Knowing).
The rest is a wing and a prayer.

deep breath.
xx

Heart Rockin Mama said...

it is SO good!
See you next week. Can't wait!

MamaTea said...

Untitled. Now I don't think there is a better word for this life than that.

Perfect.

Ruralmama said...

I am glad that you are having some peace. :-)

Rosemarie said...

So glad to aher all is well. Hope to see you soon!

Three Mommies said...

Quiet, sharing, laid back, perfect :)