Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Rockin the campground!

This past weekend we headed out to Plymouth Ma. to camp out with some others like us that we have never met before.
It was great to just hang out and chat with people who we can relate so well with. Jean and I hit it off, and there will be get togethers throughout the year. The only other family there with a blog was Heather. It was a treat to meet them as well.
Mostly though, at least for me, it was about the kids networking with other kids
with lives like theirs.
 My kids came away fulfilled and happy.
So did I . 
It was really refreshing and peaceful to be surrounded by such kind people.
It was an amazing weekend.
 We can't wait for next year.
We built 
fires
Night ones, too.
We 
went 
fishing.
We hung out.
We ate yummy food.
We spent lots of time at the lake.
Horse
shoed.
boated.
We dug deep.
Luckily, we will get to see most of the people again, at the end of August at NEU conference.
Can't wait.
Thanks Jean, for organizing this.
We really had a great time, and I now have a better appreciation for sour apple smirnoff's!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Funfun! I'm so glad you guys had a lovely time!

Heather said...

We had lots of fun! Next time i hope we can stay longer and have no thunderstorms.

I added you to my blogroll.

See you soon!

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I knew we would hit it off. I could just tell! The kids, too ;)
We had so much fun. I haven't been able to blog about it yet... still living it, I think!
Can't wait to see you guys again. I am looking forward to sharing many more green apples with you. Maybe watermelon, too!

MamaTea said...

Looks like a fantastic time! I'm so glad you all got to meet up and hit it off so well. :)

Wendy said...

how fun! please give me a buzz, I have a ??? about the site.

athomewithsaintann@comcast.net

Madeline Rains said...

I can't believe I'm going to meet you for real in Aug. Cool.

I love your music.