Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Man

I feel like a stranger here!
 I have had a rather weird last 2 weeks. I won't get into the nitty gritty but it involved me being misdiagnosed with a very serious heart condition.
 Bottom line is, I am fine.
 They either mixed up my results, or measured wrong.
Woof! as Steph would say...
Anyway, I have a bunch of pics of stuff that went on.
 I don't remember many details because I was just trying to really be with them.
Ok!
 One last visit from our special friend.
 Painted
 treasure boxes.
Rode
Hiked
Adored
Swam
Watched a horse show
Played in the dirt,
There were lots of other things, I just wasn't in a snappy camera type of mood.
But I am back in my groove, cause I am no longer prepared for the worst.
And today at the local homeschool convention, I was lucky to hear Dayna Martin reaffirm my belief and desire to continue this path.
 And I hugged her!

7 comments:

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

So glad to have you back in your groove. I'm jealous :-/

Kim said...

I'm so happy to hear that everything turned out okay!

Rosemarie said...

Glad to hear all is ok and all is well with life.

Stephanie said...

Oh, K!, I'm so sorry you had to go through even a short bout of terror/strangeness like that.
Hopefully you're feeling even stronger and better having to temporarily face something so serious. :/

I'm glad you're back friend (back to your Self, I mean), and am glad that all is well again.
Looking forward to the daily beauty.

xxxooo Steph

MamaTea said...

I'm glad you're ok!

Even if you're not in a snap happy camera mood, I still love the pictures you post.

And wahoo to seeing Dayna Martin. Hope you enjoyed the conference. Wish one would come around here....

julie said...

As you know - I am soo happy that everything is fine!!!!

EC said...

Gosh, I'm so glad to read that you're ok but hate that you went through even a moment of worry about it!