Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ugghh.

Well, I have a lot going on. Not all good, but it's not too bad. It seems like I may be suffering from Hypothyroidism. 
I thought this winter that I had the doldrums, the winter blues, or whatever.
But it just kept getting worse.
Bone numbing tired,
panick attacks,
insomnia,
freezing cold. all the time
headaches,
body aches.
I guess that's why I could not find the energy to even post often.
Sigh...
 So finally, I get enough brain cells together to go and see my Dr.
I really like her. But it felt that she only wanted to see me as depressed and with anxiety.
I so knew that I was not.
So they did a routine EKG. It came back abnormal. Weird rhythms, VPC, palpitations. And they found a heart murmur!
 It was only then that they changed their tune, and said that they see this with Thyroid patients.
Oh, REALLY!?
I hate when Dr.s just don't LISTEN. I said over and over that I suspected it was my Thyroid.
But why/how would I know? I am not a Dr. just a person who lives in MY body. Everyday for the past 34 years.
 I asked for a Lyme's test, just to be on the safe side.
Anyway, I went this morning to do the blood test.
 I am anxiously awaiting the results.
I have a cardiologist appt. scheduled as well, to see what the Dilly is with my heart.
Anyway, I feel like someone who is off in space, a robot in slow motion. It really explains my wacky emotions lately as well.
 I am positive that there will be much better days ahead.
Anyway, even though we have been laying low, we always have some pictures to share!
 The other day, we went to a local park to wander through the woods with friends.
Then we hit a local ice cream shop that we have never been to. 
It was the best one yet!
 So very,
very good.
 We found the smallest ever chicken egg!
See?
This is it compared to a normal egg.
 We cracked it open,
alas! a fart egg!
Anyway, I hope to have more news in a few days. I am doing ok, just a little beat up. No need to worry, but cyber hugs are always nice!-K



8 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

Ok.
First things first...(((mamak)))) many cyber hugs.

thyroid problems run in my family. Not fun. Glad you got it checked.

I hope you get the results soon. Waiting is hard.

julie said...

many , many cyber hugs and of course some real ones when I see you!!

ladybug-zen said...

good luck with all the medical stuff. thyroid probs can really get you down.
hope you are feeling better soon.

Three Mommies said...

Lots of hugs for you!

Lynnie said...

Sorry to hear about your medical problems! I know how maddening it can be to deal with the medical establishment. Keep looking out for yourself and don't stop speaking up if you think you're not getting what you need! And keep hitting that ice cream shop! Looks yummy!

Pax said...

All my best.

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

((((cyber hugs)))) coming your way.

Elemental Handcrafts said...

Consider yourself hugged again. We'd love to see you and give real in person hugs when you feel up to it.