Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And the goodness rolls on!




We have been having a rockin' good time as of late.
The spring weather is slowly returning and the daily rays are surely adding more happiness and energy back in my soul. I was really low on the good vibes. Winter had me tapped out. I feel it though, slowly welling deep within. It's me, I am back in my skin, ready to do, feel, explore, GO!
Anyway, I have been doing more, forgetting about the camera a lot, trying to really be in the moment, an active participant, not just documenter.
My kids are growing so fast, I have been reminded that life is short, I just want to be with my family and be really immersed in all of it. They will be all grown quickly. I need to inhale it all while the juice is fast flowing, and so so sweet.
But, I did take some pictures of course!
 We have sword fought with new friends.
Loved to play and create with food dye, 
it's even cooler looking after some time in the freezer.
Boy tubbed,
co-tubbed.
Made beautiful randomly,
and with extra care.
Girl melee,
and piles,
and pizza.
Put thoughts down,
created,
Tore up 
old 
uninspiring places,
 to create inspiring,
all involving place of fun.
Caught THE first frog of the season
WOOOHOOO!
Played with Grandpa.
Treated to 4 year old perspectives
Swam.
Played out in the sun.
AND...
The sound of the creek has begged
for the return of our feet.-K



6 comments:

Heart Rockin Mama said...

I feel the same about spring...I can feel myself coming back into my skin, too. What a huge difference. Makes me happy :)
Looks like lots of fun around there. Wish we lived closer!

Stephanie said...

woohoo!
Look at all that goodliness.
You got the curse out of the room, :), can feel yourself Becoming along with the season, and have found a frog!!
Frog's are definitely on my list at the moment.
I'm thinking maybe next week we'll forage down to where we found them at the end of the summer.
xxoo

RunninL8 said...

I hear you on the "just a Participant" thing!!! Sometimes I can't remove my camera from my face!!!!
I miss frogs!!!

denise said...

YOu have indeed been busy! :)

Amber said...

Oh spring is alive there. Your kids have the best days...have fun!
xx

Love 2B Homeschoolers said...

"forgetting about the camera a lot, trying to really be in the moment, an active participant, not just documenter."

Thanks for the reminder :-)