Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Don't play with fire

Stand back!
You'll burn yourselves!
That's not safe!
Put that down!
This is not funny,
Do you know how dangerous fire can be!
This is not a game!
Just look at what your teaching your baby brother!
Umm, how to handle fire under supervision, so we can learn how it behaves, so maybe we won't be tempted to learn on our own in a dangerous situation because no one ever let us explore in a safe setting? 
The best life skills and lessons are always shared, never taught...-K

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Excellent!
:)

You're up on Growing Naturally.

Kim said...

Amen Sister!:)

Nikki said...

Oh yes, my thoughts exactly!

Amber said...

Perfect....great lesson.
xx

ladybug-zen said...

tee hee. great post.

denise said...

oh my. you are awesome.

KMDuff said...

Cracks me up! Love it!

brusseau said...

Can you please share with me some resources for kind parenting? Our home could use a "huge dose" of this ASAP and I'm not sure where to start. rachel_brusseau at comcast.net

DarklyFey said...

Awesome! I did this with my kids, too. :)