Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picked


Well, Steph over at
Ordinary Life Magic deemed my blog worthy enough for to give me this award.
I am happy to receive and even more thrilled to pass it one to those whose blogs I enjoy for one reason or another.
 The rules are this (copied shamelessly from OLM)
1. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog
2. Add a link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate seven other blogs.
4. Add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on in the comments section of their blog.
 
So the first blog that I thoroughly enjoy is Whimsi's, "This is how we Do it".
I love her blog not only for her lovely photos, but also because she openly shares her struggles and inner questions. I sometimes don't go there, as I am an internalizer. I am able to find my convictions in answering her pleas for wisdom. Now, I do not have a lot of wisdom. Don't go assuming all smartly about me! But she somehow solidifies my beliefs through her personal unschooly strife. Weird but true. 

 The next blog that comes to mind is Bev's Homeschool Image. I don't post that often and I am totally sporadic, so she is gonna be like who are you and why?... But I love her writing and her wit. She is very funny and I just really enjoy her blog.

The next, next blog  I would like to pass this to is Miranda's  Nurtured by love. I hardly ever comment over there so she will not have a clue of me. But that will make it even more great, Don't you think? Anyway, she is SO dang serene and has a lot of wisdom in her words, and she is living so so harmoniously with her kids.

Ok number 4. Christine's, The Thinking Mother. She puts so much thought in her decisions, and if you know this woman, you would attest that she is a gift to CT homeschoolers. When I was first contemplating homeschooling, she saw my post on a local message board and game me her telly number so I could chat with her about my confusion and insaneness of a newbie. I will always remember that. She is a dedicated mother, la leche league person, and homeschool advocate.

#5 Is Madeline's Barn Raising. She has great photos, and always reminds me to K.I.S.S. Whether it be with rhythm of people or planets, or just to slow down and keep it local. It's a really peaceful place to drop in.

#6 is my real life friend Julie over at Natural Play Garden. She is a great mom, a talented hand works artist, and just really nice to be around. She has introduced us to a lot of cool crafts and is always my shoulder for kind parenting, and my activities partner in crime.

#7 is another real life friend, Kim of  The Falcon's Nest.  Although we have not connected as of late. She is another fantastic Mom, and she always honors her children's paths.

 So, thank you Steph, and thank you  ladies for your wonderful blog's which bring me wisdom, giggles, and peace throughout my days. It is a pleasure and an honor to be walking down this amazingly beautiful path with you and your children.-K

5 comments:

Beverly said...

LOL! I'm not all "who are you and why!"
Thank you. You're very kind.

christinemm said...

Oh you are so sweet!!

Thanks for the award and the kind words!!

Some people think I chat too much on email lists and some don't like what I say. I am glad you do!

Madeline said...

Thankyou! And I'm glad to have had the excuse to come to your blog. It is wonderful - the music, the pictures, the turkeys that look so much cuter than ours. I was having a blue mood and you cheered me up.

EC said...

Wow, thank you!!! What a wonderful thing to come home and find!!!

You definitely deserve the award. Your blog is fabulous!

Kim said...

I never win ANYTHING!!!:) You rock! Now I just have to pretend like I know what I'm doing and figure out how to feature the award on my blog...or I can just make my tech geek of a hubby do it for me;) Thanks, Kim!!