Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As of late


Creative mornings
that lead to terrific tower cars
 Mid morning art
liquid color
fluid movements
experimentation
purple too
yellow
for the sun
concentrated choices for mad libs
Story times, too.
Lots of cute baby hugs for the closest of friends.
On
off!
building
no longer building
creek clearing
BOO!
Containing the renegade barn kitty that tempted our dog into diving off the deck!
The dog is somehow fine, even though it was at least a 12 foot drop...
 A woodland walk
A secret treasure trove.


3 comments:

ladybug-zen said...

so pretty. all of it. exactly how a child's life should be.

julie said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love the picture of the tree with the mushrooms.

p.s. I still cannot figure out how to get the blog award onto mine. I tried to copy it and it would not work.

Stephanie S. said...

I love this post!
and I'm with LZ.