Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am an Aunt!

My Brother and his wife had their baby boy last night!
 Welcome to the world, baby Connor!
 It was long day yesterday awaiting for the phone call assuring his safe arrival. Too bad he lives so stinking far away. 
Like an 11 hr plane ride far away.
 I can't wait to meet you in person someday soon. For now, I will resign myself to watch you grow through photos. Boy, how life will change for my bro and his wife, and how better it will be. I wish you all the best in life, little boy. You already are doing alright. your face alone brings us such joy. Congratulations, B and M, he is something to look at.-K

3 comments:

julie said...

he is sooo sweet!

Kim said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet:)

Three Mommies said...

Congrats. Being an aunt is big fun :)