Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One down



two to go. 
Ev broke out with a mild pox rash on day 13 of exposure. The picture didn't really show the lighter spots well.
 He only had about 30ish on his body, but had a few bumps in his hair as well.
 YEAH!
I said,
YEAH!
The family that we had first exposure at had a sibling child that was freshly sick with chicken pox, so M, K and I went over for some new contamination. There is also yet another family relatively close with 3 sick itchy boys that we will play with tomorrow.

C'mon itchy life long immunity rash!-K
P.S Because of the holiday and a houseful of guests who believe me freakishly weird that I purposely infected my child, I could not entertain an exposure party of sorts. However, when and if my other two are ripe for inflicting itchiness, I will spread the word. :>)

3 comments:

Three Mommies said...

Go itchy immunity :)

Bright Eyes said...

Kim, I think it is great you want them to experience this childhood illness. I wish I hadn't done the chicken pox vaccine with my girls. Hmmm, can I bring Bryan over? :)

Kim said...

Oh man, if it weren't for the fact that we're going to a wedding in Virginia in 2 weeks, I'd be over there in a heartbeat!