Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whew







Busy day!
 Lots of friends, and sun, and fun, and now tired, hungry, really dirty kids! With a little more planning on my part, I could have had our new friends over, but they are so new, that I just plum forgot them! Sorry, Kim, Jack and Sophie!
My bad.
 Because I spent so much time outside, and not inside knocking back the tea, I now have a headache.
So I leave you with a lots of photos of our day. Scroll down, it took a few posts to include them all.-K
P.S The bread rocked our world. 
P.P.S We ate the whole loaf already.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Haha! That's okay...you wouldn't have wanted our germy family around today anyway! We'll get together soon :) Looks like you all had a great time and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather!

Three Mommies said...

Looks like you had a blast! We spent the day outside, too. I'm glad it's finally getting to be outdoor time again.

-JE