Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

blog community science fair intro.



Thanks To Iain and Whimsi, we are participating in a blogging science project hosted by Whimsi from here:
Look at me! I linked!!!!
If you are interested in this, just email her and sign on. It will be cool to tool around to different sites to see what projects other families have been working on.
We are chosing to grow sucralose crystals, AKA rock candy!
We are excited to see the crystals of sugar grow over the period of two weeks, using two different methods to create them. Most excited are we to eat our finished project.
So seeing as we need to start the project I will document it today, and in future posts our observations, and the final culmination of our project in our final post on 4-19. In that post I believe if you click on the image of the science fair 2008 sticky on the side of my blog, you can see all the other projects. We are excited to be a part of this, because, well, it's fun! I'll post later today about our first steps.-K

2 comments:

Anthony said...

This looks fun! It is funny the other day Ryan was experimenting with water and salt and I had the idea to grow crystals frm other sites I have seen. We plan on doing this next week. Want to do it together?


julie

whimsigal said...

Ooooh! You're doing a yummy project!! I'm jealous! LOL

Thanks again for participating AND for posting about it!

Iain is SOOO excited and so am I, frankly.

evie