Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Damn it! The babies are here!




This is great, except I missed the whole birth! 
 Guess that just means will have to do it all over, real soon.
So ironic.
I should have known. Ha ha ha. I told you how weird she was yesterday. I should have known! Plus, there were the ligaments. I knew they were gone this morning, even last night. But I have misinterpreted this before. I swore they were gone  and then later I could feel them. I doubted myself. 
Damn newbie.
 This morning she did not want to go for a walk. She hardly ate breakfast, she laid down all morning. I even saw her paw the ground. 
BUT THERE WAS NO GOO!
DAMN IT!
So, even though I knew it, I though it would be later in the day. We would be home by 4. I thought things would progress slowly.
BECAUSE THERE WAS NO GOSH DARN GOO!
 She gave birth around 1:30. Luckily the barn guys were here and called A.  A called me. I yanked K out of his class and headed home. 
 A said that we did not miss much. She just plopped them out, and cleaned them up.
Leyla is quite attentive. The kids are beautiful. They are boys, so we will have to part with them and replace with a female. Leyla is a great Mom. She seems so happy and content, I'm glad that she won't be lonely anymore.
What a better a way to pass your time than by nurturing your kids?-K

7 comments:

Starcat said...

They are SOOOO cute! Too bad you missed it, but it sounds like you'll be doing this again.

I like your blog, and reading about your kids (both types :)
Starcat

MamaK said...

Hey!
I love when people come out and say Hi! Glad you like the blog. I think its rather mediocre. Ha! I am going to check out your later. Thanks for commenting. I always wonder who reads my stuff. Come by and say hey now and then!-Kim

Anthony said...

Congratulations!! They are soo cute. I cant wait to come over and see them.

Julie

regularmom said...

ooooh...congrats! They're so sweet.

Kim said...

Yay! I was HOPING there would be goat babies in time for our visit :)

Congrats! They are so incredibly cute!

whimsigal said...

Awwww! I loooove baby goats! They are way too adorable.

Congratulations! I'm glad it finally happened but I'm sorry you missed being there.

Three Mommies said...

Oooh! Baby goats! They are so cute! Hmmm, what does one give to the grandmother(?) of adorable baby goats?

Congrats!

Jean Elizabeth