Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

what?



 I like the glasses a lot. No headache, or tired eyes. I think I look weird with out them.  That's strange isn't it? I like my new hair cut now, too. I thought it looked terrible the day I got it. I will take back the wench remark. Maybe she had a vision. I probably should wait 24 hours before I label someone, and then have to publicly take it back. 
Lesson learned. 
Speaking of my new look. You know, hair and glasses. M said that I look like Velma from Scooby doo. I almost choked on my coffee, because it's a little true. She is just a little chubbier, I think. 
Velma. Me.
Well, she might just be the brightest bulb on the show.
 Shaggy is a stoner. Scooby is a dog,  Freddy and Daphne are always screwing somewhere and never come up with clues.
 It's all Velma. 
She always does the research, and knows a boat load of science. She is kind of a loner. She always knows who has weird vibes.
 I just wish she didn't say Jinkies!, so much.
 What is jinkies? I guess it's like Crikey!
It's better then Zoinks!
M is quite irritated with me as I have been blurting out scoobyisms since she called me out.
"If it weren't for you meddling kids"...-K
 

4 comments:

Pax said...

I would try to achieve Shagginess! Shaggy was cool!

Shaggy Rules!!!

MamaK said...

You are so funny! I just can't be a shaggy anymore...

julie said...

I have to tell you that I after 15 min into our visit - it hit me that I thought you looked like Velma but I would never say that outloud in case it was taken the wrong way - Velma is cool!!
That is funny that Marlin thought the same thing. Kids are great at just saying what they think : )

Julie

Three Mommies said...

I like the new look. Very coo haircut and glasses. I can see the Velma connection. I always liked Velma. I had completely forgotten about the phrase zoinks! until you wrote about it. I have a feeling the kids are going to get tired of hearing that one. Then again, they might like it better than my current expression of surprise which is blazing donuts! (And yes, I do sometimes add Batman after that one.)